Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Beaches ARE really the ULTIMATE VACATION!!!!

Anyone who plans a vacation should definetly consider going to the beach. It is a fun time for  the
parents and the children. I have looked up all sorts of beaches, like Daytona Beach, Myrtle Beach, Topsail, Virginia Beach and many many more ..... To stay there really isnt as expensive as people may think. You can really get some good deals especially if you start looking at the end of the summer. So get out there ..book your vacation and make a sandcastle or two for me :)

1 comment:

  1. Excuse me Sir but have you ever been to a beach? And if so, what beach would you recomend? I have been to fourty thousand and all I get is Lobster red and taken advantage of by seagulls when I sleep! Thats right, gang man handled by sea gulls. I say no thank you to that...and I bid you goodday sir.

    ReplyDelete